Adult ADHD Assessment
Adult ADHD is a common yet underdiagnosed neurodevelopmental disorders. It is one of the most common mental disorders that affects children. Unfortunately, it is often missed. Adults are then left to their own devices to figure out coping mechanisms which can make professional and personal life more difficult to navigate.
Signs and Symptoms of ADHD include:
- Difficulties focusing on task
- Low frustration tolerance
- Time management difficulties
- Short attention span
- Organizational difficulties
- Forgetful in daily activities
- Difficulty coping with stress
- Poor listening skills
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- Careless mistakes
- Concentration difficulties
At the Edmonton Institute of Counselling, we provide assessment for those adults who are trying to determine if ADHD is present. A thorough assessment process can be completed to help you better understand yourself and your brain. Inventories, family history, school and employment history are all used to determine whether you have ADHD. To start this process please contact us for more information.
13220 St Albert Trail NW 376 Edmonton, Alberta T5L 4W1